Trip Start Unknown
Trip End Ongoing

Loading Map
Map your own trip!
Map Options
Show trip route
Hide lines
Where I stayed
The Fox Den

Flag of United States  , Indiana
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Don and I have been doing a lot of waiting lately.  Waiting to find out where we will move next (Rochester, MN to the Mayo Clinic).  Waiting to find out where we will live there, where I will work there, when we will actually move there (all still up in the air).  Most of all, waiting to hear whether or not Joyce would make it to the US for her life saving surgeries or if she would fall through Kenya's bureaucratic cracks - and now we have our answer.  After a heroic effort on the part of Sarah Ellen Mamlin, Horace and Phyllis Leister and all of our friends in Kenya Joyce finally has all of the necessary papers, visas, pictures, reservations, certificates, etc to travel to the US, and right in the nick of time!  Sarah Ellen is leaving Eldoret for Indianapolis tomorrow, and, God willing, Joyce will be with her!
Report as Spam
  • Your comment has been posted. Click here or reload this page to see it below.

  • You must enter a comment
  • You must enter your name
  • You must enter a valid name (" & < > \ / are not accepted).
  • Please enter your email address to receive notification
  • Please enter a valid email address


lhprentice on

It paid off
I should have named you Crystal Persistance Prentice! How wonderful! All of ourprayers are with you, Don, and Joyce for safe travel and successful surgeries!

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html:

Table of Contents