Visit to P-Man's in Lenexa, Kansas
Oct 03, 2008
Sep 06, 2009
We stayed a couple nights with our favorite family in Lenexa...the Pelzel's...and witnessed P-Man's attempt to ruin his house. His furnace wouldn't work in Kansas' first winter blast so he started a fire and turned on the attic fan to circulate. He then proceeded to close all windows in the house and sucked all the smoke and soot in from the chimney. House was smoke-filled and covered with soot. He also broke several other miscellaneous items for good measure. Fortunately, Carrie is a very understanding wife.