Trip Start Oct 27, 2008
33Trip End Oct 27, 2009
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
1. Chinese people are inconsiderate to personal space and queue jump. All the time.
2. Chinese people spit on the street after hocking up a massive phlegm ball.
3. Always carry tissues and wet wipes.
4. Taxi drivers are clinically insane, everywhere. Red light? Who cares...
5. Chinese people love using the bell on their bike and horn on their car.
6. Beer is cheaper than water.
7. Wherever you go (if you're white) you WILL get stared at and have pictures taken of you with or without your knowledge/permission.
8. Ever wondered what happens to chicken's feet? They all get shipped here - vacuum packed delicacy. You also sometimes have no idea what you're eating; sometimes it could turn out to be a baby duck (Sam in Nanjing!)
9. All toilets stink. And there is always urine on the floor.
10. The Chinese people are the most honest, friendliest, welcoming people to Laowei's.
Zai Jian, er laoweis, Gam and Siles xxx