Manila last day & what I learned so far
Trip Start Nov 20, 2013
31Trip End Feb 13, 2014
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
For dinner I went to the North Seaside Boulevard, what a party! And a nice sunset of course. But now 30 min later, rain is pouring down.
What I learned so far:
- ground floor is 1st floor & 2nd is 1st etc.
- the Manilians love junk food, any kind of it including Pizza (sorry Nick :-)
- when it is raining it is difficult to get a taxi and it costs extra
- pork belly is 'Speck' but only the fat of it ...(fish again next time)
- lechon is lechon, the Spanish guys know what it is :-)
- the EC Card does not work, only the credit Card for Cash widrawals - to be veryfied
- DOM stands for dirty old man (find it out yourself :-) Christine explained that to me, a Filippina who lived in Basel and now in Dumaguete. Hope to meet her again there.
So thats all from Manila, tomorrow off for Batangas / Sabang - ref to the planned route entry for details on the changed plan.
PS: if you subscribe to news, you get notified by updates and dont have to check manually.