Fush and Chups
Trip Start Jul 08, 2008
13Trip End Jun 30, 2009
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
In the last two weeks we've
- been blown away by the most beautiful scenery, which made driving the 3000km all the more enjoyable
- enjoyed fine NZ wine and fresh crayfish in a woolshed with Lil and Al
- donned coats, hats and gloves and heli-hiked onto Franz Josef glacier
- flown over Milford Sound in a light aircraft
- soaked up the atmosphere at the Wellington leg of the Rugby 7s while our car was being towed away, thanks to Andy and Lisa's slightly over zealous new neighbour.
- been strapped to a stranger and pushed out of a plane 15,000 feet above Lake Taupo and enjoyed one minute of freefall before floating back to earth.
- dived into a giant bouncy ball full of water and rolled down a hill, laughing all the way.
Next stop Los Angeles for some waffles and star spotting...