Waiting and Hoping

Trip Start Feb 20, 2013
Trip End May 09, 2013

Loading Map
Map your own trip!
Map Options
Show trip route
Hide lines

Flag of Philippines  , Eastern Visayas,
Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hello Everyone,

The past two days have been spent anxiously awaiting updates about our cement mixer. So far we have not been able to continue construction, and pour the second floor, because we still have not been able to secure a cement mixer. The mixer is imperative to the process because manually mixing the amount of cement needed could take more than 15 hours and obviously it would be a tiring process. The whole floor has to be poured in one day to ensure stability of the floor, so we have to wait until we have a cement mixer.

I am so frustrated that the cement mixer is the only thing stopping us from continuing with the project. We are now 2 days behind of where we should be, and my date of departure is quickly approaching. As Saturday is coming to an end it is clear we will not be pouring the floor tomorrow either, so Monday is our last chance. We really have to pour ASAP because the frames for the floor and the steel rods should not be exposed to rain and sun for long, as it can damage or warp the materials. 

I'm crossing my fingers and continuing to hope for the best! Waiting has already proven to be the hardest part of this whole project.

Report as Spam
  • Your comment has been posted. Click here or reload this page to see it below.

  • Please enter a comment.
  • Please provide your name.
  • Please avoid using symbols in your name.
  • This name is a bit long. Please shorten it, or avoid special characters.
  • Please enter your email address to receive notification
  • Please enter a valid email address


Liz Arseneau on

I've never prayed for a cement mixer before...so it will be a "first" for me!

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: