Our favourite place in Thailand
Trip Start Nov 01, 2006
65Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
So this was the start of a great 3 weeks together with me, Carla, Lauren, Pat and Tom. There were guest appearances by Domingo, Alex, Hilde and Ellie and here are some of the highlights:
- Great visibility in the house reef with much snorkeling done every day
- Going to Koh Tao to chill with our good friend Michel 'the dive professional'
- Elliot's extreme frisbee accident. Although not a highlight it did lead to a cartilidge tear and a knee operation later on in Australia and thought it was worth a mention
- Watching with Tom, Spurs turnaround in form after beating Fulham 4-1 and then beating West Ham 4-3
- Back to Koh Tao with Pat, Tom and Carla and having a memorable snorkeling trip, seeing a fish motorway and an eagle ray (very rare - everyone was jealous and didn't believe Tom and I saw it)
- An amazing meal at a fancy restaurant called Menu (thanks Hill)
- Full Moon party - very cheesy but fun
This was definitely one of the highlights of our trip and it was good to see our friends again. But all too soon it was time to leave and we were off to Australia.....