Bogota--Point of Take-off
Trip Start Jun 14, 2007
27Trip End Aug 04, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
in Colombia, we are now gearing up for our trip. We've got lists of
things to remember, things to take care of before we go, people to say
good-bye to, and letters to write before we actually get on the plane
on Thursday night with 1 small suitcase and one day pack each.
Here are some prayer requests:
1. Please pray for safety and health as we travel hundreds of miles by air
and bus, crossing borders--sometimes on foot--and will be in many
challenging circumstances, not the least of which will be 7 weeks
together in sometimes tight circumstances!
2. Pray for us to have lots of fun together, to grow closer as a family and to love each other in practical ways more.
3. Pray for existing ECS Ministries and their directors to be taught by
Jim and encouraged to develop a wider base of helpers to promote the
4. Pray that many would catch the vision to open ECS Ministries in their areas.
5. Pray especially for the 3 kids to be impacted with what they see, to
grow in the Lord and maybe begin to see what God has for them in the
6. Pray that God would give us great love for each of the people we come into contact with, learning to see them as He does.
7. This echoes number 1, but pray specifically that we wouldn't lose or
be robbed of any of the things we are taking along and for peace for
Mom (me!) in this as kids take responsibility for all their own things.