Trip Start Nov 27, 2009
15Trip End Dec 11, 2009
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
Roo, along with Tamra and Kate, made up part of my "triumverate" of best friends at Duke.
Roo drove me over the golden gate bridge, and took me to the conservatory of flowers. We had a wonderful lunch at a vegetarian restaurant, and dinner at a Burmese place (because they have food like that in San Francisco). In the true spirit of the old days, we had like 14 entrees. Then, Roo's brother made the most wonderful red velvet cupcakes for dessert.
We also went to see the Christmas tree in downtown San Francisco, and took a picture of the hotel where we stayed with Tamra and Kate on our post-bar trip to San Francisco.
At Roo's house, we looked through old photos and remembered things. Some of the things we remembered:
1) the time Tamra and I slept in a bounce house;
2) all of the naan we ate at Tandoor;
3) the alcowall;
4) "Wai shu bairan. I don't like red bean soup.";
5) the time Roo took us to get boba and Tamra inexplicably liked the taro;
6) Justin and Spring. Score!
Those were good times, and I miss you, friends!