Things you don't want to hear on your trip
Trip Start Mar 15, 2013
21Trip End Mar 28, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
2) "As we begin our approach to land, we ask you once again to make yourself aware of where the emergency exits are located"
3) "You may have noticed that the cabin has experienced a temporary loss of power. We are starting up our generator and the lights should come on in a few minutes"
4) "As the air comes on, you may notice a peculiar smell coming from the vents. This is from the de-icer and should not last long"p
5) "Sir, I just need to get a clean swab on this wand and then we'll get started"
6) "We think your bag may be in Dublin. Or back in Chicago. Or Atlanta. Or on its way here"
7) "He'll go to sleep once we take off" (referring to one of four screaming babies)
7a) "He usually calms down after an hour or so."
7b) "Sometimes it takes a bit longer for him to settle down"
7c) "Should stop before we reach the States"
8) "The toilet line ends way back there" (Somewhere over North Atlantic and about 30 minutes after spicy pasta dinner has been served)