Trip Start Sep 01, 2012
25Trip End Ongoing
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
A journey of this nature can only be attempted when everything is serviceable, therefore I have decided to postpone until all is well.
The latest synoptic charts for my route to west Scotland and Iceland for Saturday do not look favorable, so nothing is lost.
I shall keep an update on this site, when I can predict my departure date.