Completely French for the day
Trip Start May 15, 2010
64Trip End Aug 25, 2010
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
- a slow ride to town on the bikes
- picnic lunch from a bakery that is better than Silo (so much like Silo its not funny); half a baguette with roast vegetables on top and an apricot tart with pastry that melted in your mouth... yum!
- lying in the park and reading a great book
- an eye brow wax, this could have ended in disaster... however with my limited french and sign language I had a result that I was very happy with!
- and ice-cream.... raspberry
However... the afternoon was bizarre! We found a gigantic mechanical elephant and a museum of other weird mechanical creatures. Pretty much art with motors, crazt!