Meet the latest edition, the 'nasty'
Trip Start Aug 20, 2007
5Trip End Aug 31, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Nasty has a personality all his own. A seasoned travellor he comes equipped with many dents, scratches and odd stains. If you close the glove box, the cigarette tray will pop open, and vice versa. We haven't strayed from Kelowna yet so I'm looking forward to how he handles the nice curves and hills in BC :)
Report (so far) on Kelowna:
- traffic, traffic and more traffic
- it is a stipulation when buying a house that you are a good gardener
- they LOVE their beaches....6 beaches just on the east side of the lakes
- a rediculous amount of wakeboarding boats and $$$
- gorgeous parks and nice views
- you need a loan to go grocery shopping
We're off to Knox Mountain Park for a hike and then some, ah, touring this afternoon followed by BEACH TIME!!
I'm hoping sleeping in time is granted tomorrow morning. A new arrival to our dorm room (at 6 a.m - he came in from Vancouver?) ensured we were up by 7 a.m. He seranaded us with a progressively louder snore about 2 minutes after crashing in his bed. At least he gets credit for a rhythmic snore!
Tomorrow we leave for Sun Peaks where Kevan will once again sport the Darth Vader look and I'll sport the tanning-by-the-pool look.
Sorry about the lack of photos, I'll try to get some up tomorrow (I know you're dying to see The Nasty.)
From the town of money and sun...