Accidents and other Statistics
Trip Start Jan 01, 2008
87Trip End Dec 29, 2008
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
5. Hit head on trunk lid of minibus whilst retreiving my back-pack in Hat Yao (Thailand)-- result, cut & dented head and (unwilling)star attraction for locals to point at. (Driver was extremely concerned that "he almost killed a farang!"
4. Been showered from above by welding sparks in whilst walking along the street in Bangkok - result minor burns and a feeling of, why me?
3. Hit by a motorbike on middle of pedestrian crossing in Saigon (Vietnam)
- result gashed and bruised on leg (and extreme anger)
2. Slipped on a wet kerb and fell headlong into the even wetter gutter, whilst avoiding a motorbike in central Hanoi (Vietnam) - result: bruised and humiliated (again!)
1. Tripped backwards over some stone blocks in Angkor Wat (Cambodia) whilst attempting to take the 'perfect photo" result - bruises, grazes and again, considerable emabarrassment (but at least he didn't damage the camera.
Number of Scrabble games won:
Carolyn : 156
Clive : 71
Types of Transport used