Leaving for the PHILIPPINES!!
Trip Start May 05, 2010
11Trip End Sep 16, 2010
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
I'M LEAVING FOR THE PHILIPPINES TODAY!!!
So i thought i'd give a brief summary of what we've been up to over the past couple of months...
Highlights with Age Concern:
- watching little Doreen sing, she is sooo adorable!
- helping Byron with facebook
- selling kids books in the park
- doing the catwalk and styling Karl's ''attitude'' hair
Highlights at Global Citizenship Days
- having a tour of the Houses of Parliament
- doing a treasure hunt around Soho
- facepainting each other at my GCD on discrimination
Highlights at Community Action Days
- looking after the smoothie bike and doing the smoothie dance! (see video on my facebook!)
- modelling a Ghanian outfit at the Refugee Council fashion show
- learning to make pakoras at the refugee allotment, mmmm!
Highlights from socials
- dancing all night at G-A-Y!!
- seeing Pride and Wicked in one day
- taking Des, Marvi and Toni to Stonehenge and Oxford- compliments to Joe and Adam :)
Highlight from debrief
- throwing the frisbee and getting the winning points for the girls team when we were so ready to lose!
Overall its been an absolutely FAB couple of months which i didn't really expect to have in Hounslow
Wishing you all the best and i'll try and update this a lot more in the Philippines, promise!!