Prague- rat tails, cat calls, and pink circles
Trip Start Aug 07, 2007
1Trip End Aug 09, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
- where we stayed: Manhattan Hostel- highly recommended, the staff was soooo helpful and there are tons of young people staying there- we met people from Canada, Spain, and Denmark.
- what we saw: Prague Castle (largest castle in Europe), Czeck President's office, changing of the guards, Charles Bridge, Old Town
- what we'll remember:
- the Spanish guy with a rat tail....which happens to be his friend's hair (we hope this isn't a typical Spanish thing? Sherin might have to wear my hair so we can fit in)
- singing Spaniards in the hostel- Beatles, Coldplay
- never walk into a liquor store unless you intend on sampling the entire store
- Cat calls (literally) from a group of Czeck guys
- Rick Steve's drinking game
- paying $6 for bread at a restaurant. us to waiter "but we didn't order bread?" waiter to us, "well, then why did you eat it?" ASS. So we stayed until the restaurant closed to finish our bread and even took some with us in my purse... :)
- walking down a deserted alley with nothing but an unmarked white van and a scream mask....so not cool....
- pretending we're from Canada and then meeting Canadians
- "Tastes like tequila and cleaning fluid."
- The regurgitated shot of gasoline... thanks, Katie.
- Prague to Frankfurt- the 11 step journey that should NEVER be done hungover