Milan- bull's balls, ants, and untz untz
Trip Start Aug 04, 2007
1Trip End Aug 05, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
- where we stayed: ABC Hostel. All was good except the fact that I woke up sleeping next to...an army of ants. HOT. Guess I was the first to take one for the team since we got a pretty good discount.
- what we saw: DaVinci's Last Supper (we couldn't find the "baby" next to Jesus' head but the "dude" on his right def. looks like a chick), Duemo Church, Monte Napoleone street, Gallena shopping center.
- what we'll remember:
- walking up to a taxi driver and saying "dance?" well, we ended up at an UNTZ UNTZ VIP disco in a park by a water tower that charged $30 drinks.
- saying we're engaged, married, and gay and the dude STILL followed us.
- buying $1 euro Barbie seashell bikinis to wear in Lake Como (that's normal, right?)