Day 26: Stuttgart, Germany
Trip Start Sep 09, 2013
30Trip End Oct 09, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
After leaving the beer tent. Carni food was a must. Chocolate covered strawberries, corn on the cob, & candied almonds oh my! After navigating the trams like old pros we found ourselves in front of a yummy dinner spot. Met back up with our friends and headed home
1. "I wish my blahs sounded more German." -Annie, while singing at Wasen.
2. Salad beer is as gross looking as it tastes and sounds.
3. Oktoberfest in Stuttgart is called Wasen. In Munich it's called Wisen. (The W's are pronounced like V's.)
4. If you don't look someone in the eyes when you cheers they chant at you about years of a bad love life.
5. Schnappi video here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bjdAM7OKdqA&desktop_uri=%252Fwatch%253Fv%253DbjdAM7OKdqA#