Day 15: Prague, Czech Republic
Trip Start Sep 09, 2013
30Trip End Oct 09, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
After the ballet we went back to our favorite bar and met up with some friends we met the previous night. Ended the night with some late night tacos, burritos and nachos from a little hole in the wall Mexican restaurant. Boy, we really are enjoying the food abroad but we do miss some homemade grub!
Prague is easily all of our favorite locations so far (well, favorite city..
1. Becca caught her hand on fire from the flaming shots. Don't worry all limbs are still intact (however a few knuckle hairs may be missing).
2. Annie "got" to dance with a homeless man...
3. We have met a lot of international travelers. It's fun to share stories and experiences with them and learn more about their home/culture.
4. It's annoy that the "no smoking in public places" rule doesn't exist here.
5. Ari has enjoyed every single meal she's had, without even asking for things to be added/subtracted. That's kind of a big deal.