Day 10: Budapest, Hungary
Trip Start Sep 09, 2013
30Trip End Oct 09, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Afterward we trekked up a "mountain" to see the freedom statue at the top. Such an amazing view of the city from there, especially with it all lit up at night. We even saw the moon rise over the river while drinking street wine and eating a stale pretzel - beautiful :)
Had a nice dinner in an underground, very secluded little place. We didn't realize it was cash only. After scraping up every last forent we had we managed to pay for our dinner leaving -•Becca with 200 Ft (maybe $0.75 USD)
•Annie with 30 Ft
•Ari with 25 Ft
Phew- that was close, and hilarious
1. Have to pay for public toilets.
2. Ari got her first massage ever by a man named Hunka.
3. We walked across three bridges in Budapest thus far.
4. Yupyupyupyupyup! (Inside joke)
5. "Massage good?" - from Annie's non-English speaking masseuse.
Annie's going to live in Switzerland someday; Becca in Budapest.
Ari: "We're gonna have to find a place for me now."
Becca: "Guess we're gonna have to!"
Post your own travel photos for friends and family More Pictures
My Reviews Of The Places I've Seen