Day1: Zurich, Switzerland
Trip Start Sep 09, 2013
30Trip End Oct 09, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
At first glance we were not enthusiastic about our short day/night in Zurich, as it seemed to be just like any other big city to us. However, once we found our hostel in the middle of an area with an old town feeling and cobblestone streets we realized this place is unbelievably beautiful and full of life and originality.
Some interesting things:
1. None of us remembered that we'd have jetlag.
3. Ari is obsessed with doors.
4. Annie has a small nuisance attached to her called her left arm, or "lefty."
5. Becca wishes she was born with dark circles under her eyes.
6. We sort of feel like the money they use here is not real, but they accept it.
6. Not positive we actually went through customs on our way into Switzerland...
The end, for now.
Post your own travel photos for friends and family More Pictures
My Review Of The Place I Stayed