A Day at Sea
Trip Start Nov 07, 2012
41Trip End Jan 10, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
- had a filling breakfast
- explored the ship with our cameras, photographing things and places we had not previously had a chance to
- ate prawns and sushi for lunch
- played movie quote trivia
- did some laundry
- had an absolutely outstanding French meal at the top-of-the-line restaurant - Remy
- met up with our dinner table friends Steve and Carey for a cuppa in the Artists Palette Restaurant after we had finished at Remy's.
Sadly, this is our last night on the ship. I, for one, will miss it, although I suspect that Deborah will have somewhat mixed feelings about the whole experience since she spent so much time feeling nauseous. However, aside from that, every aspect of the cruise has been excellent - the food has been excellent, tasty and plentiful (burp), the cast and crew helpful, friendly and attentive, the ship itself, huge, clean and well maintained and the activities diverse and interesting. I hve had a great time and would jump at the chance to cruise again with Disney.