Trip Start Jun 17, 2011
113Trip End Jul 31, 2012
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Where I stayed
What I did
* * * Laundromat Tips * * *
1. Find one in a good part of town... hopefully by a Starbucks or a liquor store, depending on what kind of day you had.
2. Bring lots of quarters.
3. Leave your valuables at home.
4. Bring your own soap and bleach.
5. Leave your valuables at home!!
6. Claim that nice little push cart to transport your wet clothes from washer to dryer. Do not assume the empty one right next to you is yours unless you put something in it. Something without a lot of value....(see item above).
7. Stand facing the door as you do your laundry.
8. When your washer is about to finish, claim a couple dryers. You can't count on them being open as sometimes people will do their wash at home and come in to use the dryers. You can do this by starting the dryers.
9. When at least one washer is finished, immediately take the clothes and spreadload them into dryers. Then return for the other loads.
10. Check the upper rim for stray socks. Be sure they belong to you.
11. Check on the car.
12. Guard your clothes in the dryer.
13. If you are feeling adventurous or are anal like me and have to have the clothes hot in order to fold them, grab some table space.
14. Check the dryers. If some of the clothes are dry, pull them out to solidify your claim to the table.
15. Fold the clothes.
16. Repeat steps 14 and 15 until finished.
17. Check the dryer for renegade socks.
18. Keep yourself occupied by writing your blog.