Bye Bolivia (for Patrick)
Trip Start Sep 15, 2008
122Trip End Jan 01, 2009
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Charis' Top Three:
1) Mountain Biking Down the World's Most Dangerous Road -A crazy experience starting out in the snow and cold and biking down to the warmth and seeing the views as you go down the most dangerous road in the world
2) Pampas Tour - getting into the canoe and seeing hundreds of aligators within minutes was quite amazing, also seeing the huge Capibara Rodents was quite an experience. It was definitley a new experience and amazing
3) Salar de Uyuni - was so strange to see miles and miles of salt and a lot of fun taking the funky pictures
Arik's Top Three
1) Pampas Tour - fishing Piranah, petting aligators, and swimming with river dolphins. This was the experience of a life time.
2) Huyana Potosi - Bagging a 6000m peak was amazing and I will probably cherish that for a long time. If not for the ridiculous effort required it would be my #1.
3) Salar de Uyuni - A place so weird we had to pinch ourselves to make sure we weren't dreaming.