Our 24 hour affair with Singapore
Trip Start Aug 14, 2013
21Trip End Feb 01, 2014
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
- Eating yummy food at the local food markets.
- Drinking kopi (coffee) and eating toast with kaya butter in one of Singapore's oldest coffee shops.
- Taking a tram ride around the night safari zoo, seeing elephants, tigers, rhinos, bears etc. by night is something pretty special, hearing a lion roar in the dark is truly spine-tingling!!
- Visiting Harbourside shopping mall -the biggest mall I have ever been to - and being a bit too excited about seeing H&M for the the first time in 4 years!
- Sharing a tiny hostel room with 16 others - my own fault really, it did what it said on the box.
- Not thinking to stay a day or too longer.