Halfway Around the World!
Trip Start May 21, 2007
9Trip End Jun 02, 2007
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
Here are the top things we've learned thus far:
1. Ambien works wonders for an overnight flight
2. If you walk into a bathroom stall that is a hole in the ground, check that none of the other stall have seats before proceeding . . .
3. Singapore airport has showers you can use for $5 US, gym, spa and movie theaters too!
4. Everybody speaks English, wahoo!
5. Singapore airport is one of the nicest in the world
6. Sure is green here in Borneo
Ok, we're about to board our flight to Kota Kinabalu followed by our flight to Tawau, so we'll write more when we arrive to our dive resort on stilts.
For now, this is Abi and Libby signing off ; )