Khop Chai La Lai, Laos
Trip Start Oct 30, 2012
148Trip End May 30, 2013
Map your own trip!
Show trip route
- grilled/BBQ meat
- red ants
- women wearing children in slings
- bicycles that work (sort-of)
- cows with melodic bells
- restaurant staff that seem inconvenienced by your presence
- sticky rice you eat with your hands
- washing in the river
- sleeper buses
- best sandwiches ever!
- watching rice being planted
- monkeys howling in the night
- fill in your own bill @ guesthouses
- motion sickness on the bus
- badminton games
- people walking with umbrellas to shield from the sun
- meat salads
- stick-to-your-ribs coffee with sweet milk
- spiders! (warning, there are many pics in this entry)
- withdrawing a million from bank machines
- disgraceful 'falangs'
- men with long fingernails
- everyone saying 'sabaidee' rather than 'hello'
- little old men wearing berets
- alms giving