Spa Vilnius Sana
Travel Blogs from Druskininkai
... nouveau vocabuaire:
- une explication plausible
- nommer en memoire de
- un moyen de circuler facilement
- transport de marchandises
- (le) partimoine mondial de l'UNESCO
...Did you konw that a "deead line" during The Civil War in America used to define a real line which was drawn around the camp of the prisoners and served as the border of the camp. If ...
b) get back to my weight category (45 kg) (never ever start silly non-eating diet! training will be impossible, plus additional heart problems. still, i need to cut off some products as well as decide on the right timing)
- cut off sugar (i said finishing a buiscuit, haha), pastry, white bread. Allowed: rye/wholegrained bread, a bar of dark chocolate (100 g a week)
- concentrate on the protein products ...
... wanted so much. In fact, not having much experience, i appeared to have scattered my wishes in no particular order, which is pretty distracting: i couldn't believe i'd do everything, so frightening was the number of the things. Then it turned out that i had only a few real dreams, and all the points were just the means by which i was planning to put into life the initial goals. I find it much simplier if you can define one big goal, though for many people it's ...
I hope very much that in future i'll be able to start a REAL travel blog, with destinations and loads of excitement on pages from visiting new places.
Before posting my first note, i'd like to make clear a few points.
1) Why do i write in english?
- I'm belorusian by nationality and live in Belarus. Here, we have some problems indicating our native language. Much simplier situation's with official languages: there two of them in Belarus ...
So this morning the weather was slightly warmer, and Krys had a plan mapped out to hop over the border into Lithuania! Vilinus was a bit far, but the town of Druskininkai seemed a good distance, so we hit the road. It wasn't long until we hit the border between Poland and Lithuania, and it was quite bizarre because, well, there isn't much there! Some abandoned buildings, what USED to be border guard houses, ...