- Free High-Speed Internet
- High-speed internet in room
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
Photos of Zenji Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Zenji Hotel Stone Town
Travel Blogs from Stone Town
We flew from Kigali to Dar Es Salaam in a Bombardier CRJ700. I thought of my brother-in-law Pierre who works for Bombardier as a pilot as I sat on the tarmack waiting for take-off. Nice little jet! As we flew over Tanzania, Dawna excitedly told me look out the window and there in the distance we saw Mount Kilimanjaro poking through the clouds. I …
My cat tally has gone up 46 percent over the past three days, and that's a conservative estimate. I was trying so hard not to double-count the cats we saw on multiple days that I almost certainly didn't count some at all. Dennis dubbed Stone Town, Zanzibar "Cat Town." They seem to love cats on this island, but especially in Stone Town, where the …
... seaweed farmers in Zanzibar, about 450 of them are working in Paje.
- The idea behind the Seaweed Center is to guarantee the women better working conditions and enriching the product for example by making seaweed soap. The soap can be sold to hotels and tourists and in that way increasing the monthly income of the local women.
- The women earn very little compared to their tough work, an average income may be about TZS 11,000, or USD 9 per ...
... they were dead :( The fisherman collect shellfish in a bucket, and the octopus is smart enough that it could easily figure out how to get out so they have to kill them right away as they catch them. I was a bit sad, but it was still cool to look at them up close. The octopus can camouflage itself into pretty much any color AND texture and the dead ones were having some kind of a reflexive camo going on in certain spots. It was so cool to see! Of course I would have rather seen ...
... 8217;t really speak and were probably just there to emphasise that she was an almighty witch. She then started doing cartwheels a few meters away, now these cartwheels were tragic, she didn’t land one; an opinion I shared with my friends. She must have sensed the negativity at this point, because she slowly headed towards us and just threw us an expressionless stare. Then she started to nonchalantly sway from side to side and finally started to sing this slow, ...