Weaverville Hotel & Emporium
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking
Photos of Weaverville Hotel & Emporium
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Weaverville Hotel & Emporium
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...
... photo shoot.
11. Visit Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, and China
12. Be in a Korean Drama
13. Learn Korean fluently
14. Go sledding!
15. Visit Islands in Korea
16. Meet a celebrity and have a picture with them.
17. Eat at a very fancy restaurant.
18. Go to the Opera
19. Get invited to travel first class to a nice area.
20. Go on a helicopter/jet ride!
... zag, criss-cross lines. If I had to drive you a map, it would just be like overlapping lines through mountains with really sharp curves, like 25 mph at some points. It was really pretty at parts but it also felt kind of claustrophobic because you were like okayyy when are we gonna get out of this mountain onto an actual road?!?! Also, we went through a bunch of towns that were the definition of ...