The Palms Retro
Travel Blogs from Atlantic Beach
... br> Those of you who know my husband will get a chuckle out of our first evening in town. We went to Barbie and Ed’s favorite little seafood shack, Singleton’s. Now when I say, shack, I mean shack. Ed says that one day he expects it will fall right into the water and given the condition of the building, I think he’s probably right. The place has lots of character though, with cats that lay around on the porch getting lots love from ...
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... music installed in the tree through an iApp! WhoopWhoop, gonna be real Christmassy at my place next Xmas!) . Now, I am counting down the days until winter vacation ends and the girls go back to school and I can get back into my usual routine of socialising...oh I mean going to the gym and being a house wife!
So, what will 2014 bring for us? I'm continuing on undertaking my Graduate Certificate in Acute Care Nursing, Greg and the Sqn will welcome the rest ...
... popular songs, playing his guitar and of course posing strategically so that the on lookers copped an eye full of his toned physique the concert rocked into the evening. As the concert was winding to a close, Tim didn't disappoint and walked along the barriers to shake hands...and be groped by the sounds of it (you Aussies out there know who you are), by his fans.
We had a great time, with great friends to pay tribute to those ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
More great choices in Atlantic Beach
Search TripAdvisor for more deals in Atlantic Beach
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations