How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
Photos of Mas Rabiol
TripAdvisor Reviews Mas Rabiol Peratallada
Travel Blogs from Peratallada
... ambience, good conversation and non rushed service. If you were to leave a tip, you would have to receive exceptional service over and above normal and the amount of the tip would be equal to the price of a cup of coffee, a few Euros at the most. The North American expectation of a mandatory tip based on the cost of the meal, even if the service was marginally acceptable is not morally ...
... electronic gadgets like automatic curtains, push button multi mode lights and full control air conditioner unit. The bathroom was very posh as well with a overhead rain shower that had multi rain modes to suit your cleansing requirements. In the evening we dined at La Roca located in Independence square. The meal and wine was awesome, befitting the majestic city and capped off nicely our best day in Spain so ...
A quick stop on the way to Barcelona was Girona, a recommendation in the guide books for its medieval centre. We left the van parked in the baking sun while we took our customary walk in the hottest part of the day to look around, and it was certainly worth a stop. The centre is a collection of alleys, bridges, shops, cafés and churches - enough to entertain us for an hour or 2. The kids found a great sweet shop, and we managed to pick up the customary stickers for the van as ...
- Quick post start with a run, wind went south didn't fancy an upwind slog so pulled into.
- Blanes, rebuilding marina, sandy but no services will head for Barca first thing should make it unless it's a beat.
- Lots of brit tourists here.
- Bfn xjh ...
- Another downwind blast but just a force 5, so totally under control.
- Arrived about 1800 but couldn't find a working wifi.
- Should have paid my moorings fee straight away as wifi included.
- Got to buy another chart to get me to Barca.
- Couldn't buy ...