Photos of Knights Inn
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Knights Inn Slaton
Travel Blogs from Slaton
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... was otherwise attentive and we did enjoy the pizza. It's nice to see a local business grow and thrive for so many years.
After filling up on pizza, we headed to the Buddy Holly Center to learn more about his life. The place was pretty busy. As well as seeing the Buddy Holly artifacts and memorabilia, we heard a lot of talk about last night's ...
It's been around twenty years since we have been to Lubbock so it is time for a return visit and attending the Paul McCartney Out There concert is the perfect excuse.
But before we got to Lubbock today, we stopped to visit and have lunch with some of our favorite people. Kay, Ron and Deborah took the time to have lunch with us at Leal's Restaurant in Muleshoe. We got to catch up on the latest news from that arm of the family ...
Day started at 0430, not out of necessity, but anticipation. Dishes washed and put away, showered and dressed, sitting on front porch awaiting our ride to Lubbock. Mr. And Mrs. B arrive in a luxury SUV to ferry us in style. Lunch, of course, at Cracker Barrel, where we consumed our last green chili for the next month. Arrived at the airport well ahead of time only ...