Hotel Rios Tropicales

Address: Main Street, Livingston, 10010, Guatemala | Hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This hotel, located in the Gramercy Park area of Livingston, is near The Plaza (Parque Central), Zoológico Nacional La Aurora, Zona Viva, and Edificio de Correos Central.
Map this hotel

Amenities

Photos of Hotel Rios Tropicales

    View all photos
         

      TravelPod Member ReviewsHotel Rios Tropicales Livingston

      Reviewed by joandmike

      Very good for 1 night

      Reviewed Apr 7, 2011
      by (19 reviews) , United Kingdom Flag of United Kingdom

      Our room was lovely, very hot, but we still really enjoyed our stay. I think rooms on the first floor were a little cooler. The onsite cafe served lovely drinks and the communal courtyard was sweet

      This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.

      TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Rios Tropicales Livingston

      4.50 of 5 stars Outstanding
       

      Travel Blogs from Livingston

      Arrival - driving straight to Antigua

      A travel blog entry by doroshi on May 13, 2014

      ... slums on the hills but equally you pass by huge shopping malls and companies, brands you find all over the globe these days. The road to Antigua started very nice and there were some good views on the mountains but it started to rain and got dark very soon. As we drove into Antigua, all the bars and restauarnts were open but empty. As I read before there were streets lined up only with hostels, hotels, restarants, and travel ...

      Day 16 (Trip 2, Day 7) - Monkeys & Boat Trip

      A travel blog entry by jonoscott on Mar 20, 2014

      4 photos

      This morning Stephanie, Nanne, Dan and myself woke up ready for a Kayak trip to go and see some monkeys at 5:30am. Eventually at 6am our guide turned up, he didn't seem to speak a word of English and just assumed we all knew what we were doing. He placed us in the Kayaks and sent us on our way across the river to go find some monkeys. Dan and I were initially sharing the same Kayak (dual kayak), however as Nanne was having a bit of trouble with his, Dan in the middle of the river ...

      Back home

      A travel blog entry by skyenichol on Dec 01, 2013

      44 photos

      After 6 weeks of travelling around we were excited to be back in Antigua and to sit still for a while. We had decided to spend some time volunteering for an organisation called 'As Green as it Gets' (which works to help small scale coffee farmers improve their quality of life and help local communities in an environmentally and economically sustainable way) while continuing our Spanish lessons. What was meant to be 3-4 weeks turned into ...

      Wanderhure

      A travel blog entry by nickymaus on Nov 23, 2013

      14 photos

      ... Three hours to go... Two... And it rained. Rainjacked on. One hour to go. I could not do it anymore (My period surprised me a day before, I can add to female understanding) Guillaume was an exceptional gentleman and went along with me in the last phase at a snails pace. My legs wanted to give way, every meter was a fight with myself since my motivation vanished. "Climbing is just 20% physical, the other 80% are mental" My 20% were used, it came down to ...

      Macadamia nuts and the sweet smell of coffee

      A travel blog entry by mlhampton on Oct 08, 2013

      17 photos

      ... the Guatemalan highlands ( which apparently is balanced - neither bitter or sweet), compared to the Guatemalan lowlands. 1 plant produces 32 cups of regular coffee (or 16 espressos). In this plantation they only export 20% of their produce. We then moved onto the part of the tour where our guide got excited, which was in the roasting room. Here we tried some roasted beans and some chocolate they also make here for making hot chocolate. The less roasted (medium roast) has ...