Hotel Nisrine

Address: Lalla Zahra, Chefchaouen, 91000, Morocco | Hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.


This hotel is located on Lalla Zahra, Chefchaouen.
Map this hotel

        TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Nisrine Chefchaouen

        2.50 of 5 stars Fair

        Travel Blogs from Chefchaouen

        Morocco and Gibraltar Adventure

        A travel blog entry by taraspain on Nov 03, 2015

        3 comments, 48 photos

        ... our boat the whole hour. I did see dolphins jumping in the ocean though! We arrived to Sevilla after a long day around 10pm, and then I took the overnight bargain bus back to Madrid from midnight to 7am.

        The culture of Morocco is very different than anything I have ever experienced, especially due to all the bad things you hear about Africa and the people of Morocco. 98% of the people of Morocco are Muslim, and the other 2% are Catholic or Jewish. Americans have a ...

        Final episode - Riff Raff in the Rif

        A travel blog entry by burkeys on May 22, 2015

        6 comments, 25 photos

        ... of cannabis cultivation in the world, which has increased rapidly since the 1980’s. The right to cultivate cannabis was granted to few Rif tribes by Spain. When Morocco gained independence in 1956 cannabis was prohibited by the King Mohammed V only to be condoned again when the ban led to much conflict. Driving through the idyllic mountains you’d never guess looking at the acres of wheat covering the mountains, broken up by ...

        Paris to Portugal

        A travel blog entry by farmersmart on May 20, 2015

        15 photos

        ... a hill. I
        went through the palace & then walked down the hill a bit to Castelo dos
        Mouroz. It was very windy when I was there. Then I walked down into Sintra
        & went through another palace, Palacio Nacional Sintra. I walked further
        down the hill & stumbled across the railway station, a lot closer than the
        way I had left the railway station for Palacio de Pena. I caught the train back
        to Lisbon & then walked more around Lisbon.


        Blue Village

        A travel blog entry by plimmerton on Feb 25, 2015

        8 photos

        ... Garmin going, independently of each other and yet we were able for to connect with each other.

        The village was closed to outside people and other religions until recent times.

        As you walk around you can not help observe things probably have not changed much. Perhaps TV and electricity. By the size of the cloths washing bay by the ...

        Morocco- Wrap-up of Week 6

        A travel blog entry by imdbling on Oct 23, 2014

        53 photos

        ... the bus once again to our hotel. Our hotel in Tetuan welcomed us with Arabic tea and cookies we entered. It was late so our dinner was pretty quick, but also delicious. Soup with Moroccan spices, chicken and couscous. I'll be honest, I prefer Spain's food over this food, simply because there is more variety in Spain, and Moroccan food, although very tasty, mostly all has the same spices in it and therefore can become boring after it is put on pretty much everything.

        The ...

        Other places to stay in Chefchaouen

        • Hotel Madrid

          Ave Hassa II, Chefchaouen | Hotel
          from $39
        • Hotel Dar Terrae

          M'daka, Chefchaouen | Hotel
          from $46
        • Hotel Koutoubia

          Av Ibn Askar Sebbanine, Chefchaouen | Hotel