Wonderfull resort ! Magnifique ! A review of Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Golf Resort & Spa
We stayed at the Westin Bear Mountain resort after a couple of days at Whistler. We were absolutly speechless when we arrived at the Bear Moutain resort.
1) Surroundings are beautifull
2) We were expecting a normal hotel room; we got a 1 bedroom apartment with full kitchen, large bathroom and huge terrasse. Everything was new and cleaned.
3) Fitness center is fully equipped
4) We really enjoyed the quiet pool area (especially after a game of golf)
5) Jack Nicklaus's golf course is superb; usually a nice golf course has at least 1 signature hole; this one must have at least 5-6 signature holes. We especially enjoyed the 19th hole where you have 360 degre view (Victoria, Mountains, water ... )
After a nice dinner around 8:00pm we asked if we could take a cart and drive around the golf course to take pictures ... we must have seen at least 20 deers.
We were supposed to go visit Victoria the next day, we preferred to play another round of golf !
The only negative thing I would have to say is :
1) during the week there is alot of construction going on around the resort and that can be very annoying especially on the golf course
2) there was alot of mistakes on our hotel bill; definitively check your bill before paying.
I would recommend this resort to anyone!
Absolument magnigique ... si vous aimez le golf, c'est la place idéale.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations