Very Very Average Hotel A review of Esturion Hotel & Lodge
10 mins walk from the town centre where all the bars and restos are. Quite safe to walk it at night (or at least I thought so).
Hotel itself however is positively average:
- poor internet facilities (two ancient PCs with time doled out in 20 minute chunks) - plenty places in te town however.
- It is a 20 minute drive to the falls - which are certainly worth the visit.
- Bar was poorly stocked and not very good generally.
- Restaurant seemed to never open.
- Room was quite average really and smelled of mould (the climate in that region is very humid however). Wasn't very impressed but it was at least clean.
- Pool area was quite smart however... very nice!
All in all, I would chose another place next time. This place was very expensive for what it is... an average tourist hotel needing a bit of refurb!!
Hope this helps