Very average clean and had a great time A review of Quality Inn Historic Area
As a usual hampton inn hotel guest I wanted to save some money on booking my vacation to williamsburg so I could do extra shopping at the outlets. We decided on the quality inn historic after reading reviews, visiting their website, and pricing every hotel in the area. We paid 85.00 a night which was a great rate. (book online for good deals). Here is my honest opionon of the hotel.
1. the room was spotless.....no dirt, mold, nothing. I did go down to the "weight room and game room" these have not been remodeled and I would not say the same for them but I didn't stay here to work out so it didn't bother me.
2. Breakfast choices....slim. I don't really eat breakfast so it wasn't a big deal. here were the daily choices. cinnimin roll, mini blueberry muffins, 2 cereals, bagels, oj and apple juice, and milk. if you won't a big breakfast included every morning go somewhere else...(However if you do the math on how much you save staying here you will be able to afford breakfast out any way with the difference.
3. pool was lovely. I didn't get in but it was very clean not extremely large but was never full. good place for kids.
4. location was good. I don't like fighting to get around so this hotel was off richmond rd. but I found it was easier to get in and out of this hotel than alot of others.
5. Pretty much all the hotels in the historic/ richmond rd. area are great locations.
I loved the hotel and can't wait to go back next year. We stayed August 11-14.