Unsafe! A review of Econo Lodge
I was visiting my relatives in Buffalo, N.Y. and was attracted by the airport shuttle this hotel offered. I paid for myself, my cousin and my mother to stay here. UNSAFE: the bathtubs were so slippery my cousin almost fell. The curtains were covered with paint; lightbulbs had been removed from the fixtures; plugs had been removed from the outlets behind the bed. There was mold around the bathtub and an inch of mold under the soda machine.The cleaning staff did not close the door completely so it was unlocked and anyone could have gone into the room while we were out. The Ramada owner offered one free night (with restrictions) to compensate but I would never consider staying there again. This hotel is UNSAFE and DIRTY. I hope this review helps others who might be looking for accomodations near the Buffalo International Airport.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations