Reasonable A review of Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens
The suite was clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly, but unfamiliar with the local area restaurants and geography. They steer people to nearby chains that are reliable but uninspiring.
Five moderate annoyances:
1. The phone system was difficult to use - with the preset message retrieval button linking to a wrong extension.
2. Bathroom air vent blew cigarette smoke from another floor into my (nonsmoking) suite.
3. No towels at the swimming pool.
4. "Bread" available for toasting at breakfast buffet had the consistency (and possibly the taste) of cardboard.
5. "Howl-o-Scream" revelers let the air out of a tire on a colleague's rental car. If you're not going to Busch Gardens when the Howl-o-Scream festivities are happening, be prepared to get caught up in its mayhem anyway.