Quality Hotel in a convenient location A review of Quality Inn & Suites
We stayed there for a weekend in mid-January this year. Here is the breakdown:
- Location is very convenient. Close to day-to-day shopping, restruants and etc.
- Allow guests to use the Gold gym next door.
- Amenities in suite are adequate.
- Bed is comfortable.
- Courteous and helpful staff.
- Allow pets
- Not very big room.
- Ventilation is poor. We have a non-smoking room, but if we don't keep the A/C and the bathroom vent running, the cigarette smoke from next door can push back in.
- My wife is allegric to pet dander. Although we asked for a deep cleaning, she still shows signs of allegric reaction.
- Room in the front facing Oracle Rd. will be noisy.
All in all, this is a good hotel for the price. Tip: Ask for room in the back facing the mountain. No noise and very nice view.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations