NOT TOO BAD TILL DOOR HANDLE FELL OFF A review of Garden Plaza Hotel Gatlinburg
Eight of us in party, we had stayed there three years ago, everything went fine then. Last time we stayed in the front part of the hotel with holidome, this year (June 2003) we were in the terrace rooms, quite a walk to the indoor pools for a 2 & 4 year old and this grandma. In the indoor pool areas the chlorine smell was very strong. Rooms needed carpets cleaned but otherwise ok. Everything was going ok, till the oldest granddaughter was going out the door, the door handle fell off, hit her foot, had to call maintenance to get out the door, then the foot started swelling so we called management to report the incident.
It took close to an hour for some to show up, take pictures and then they fixed the door. Management refused to give us copy of the report, treated us like common criminals and said they would be in touch.
Thankfully it was only a bad bruise, but a lesson learned!!!
More great choices in Gatlinburg
Search for more deals in Gatlinburg
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations