Nice view, bad maid service A review of Radisson Hotel Corpus Christi Beach
Spent four nights here 5/19 - 5/23.
1) Great view of Corpus Christi Beach.
2) Great location. Close to beach, Lexington, and aquarium.
3) Food prices in restaurant very reasonable.
4) Waitresses in restaurant very nice and friendly.
1) Rooms worn and needed refurbishment.
2) Problems with maid service 2 out of three days. We got skipped the first day and had to call front desk to get a maid to come. The third day they knocked on our door at 11 AM and said they would be cleaning our room in a few minutes. We left to eat to give them time to clean. They didn't come until 3 PM.
3) Rooms were a little smelly. I got used to the smell about 5 minutes.
Would I stay here again? Yes. Why? Great location and views from room. My daughter really enjoys the location. I personally like the Omnis in downtown better.