Never again! A review of IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
We just had the misfortune to stay at the IP and will NEVER make that mistake again. We reserved a king and they gave us two doubles; the rooms and entire hotel were so full of smoke from cigarettes (we were supposedly in a non-smoking wing) that even our clean clothes will have to be washed due to the stench and our allergies are out of control now. The rooms and furnishings were in poor condition. The staff was generally rude and inefficient. Our phones did not work correctly but they would not fix it. Finally, it took an unbelievable 45 minutes to get from our hotel room to the lobby to check out between the bell boy and elevators -- it's a good thing we weren't trying to catch a flight out or we'd have missed it. Awful experience -- don't make our mistake.
Stay at the Palace Resort & Casino -- it's awesome -- avoid the Imperial Palace at all costs.