Loved the Paw House! A review of The Paw House Inn
We stayed at the Paw House for 3 nights and it was wonderful! Our room (the Chase) was cozy and comfortable, and our dog loved the bed. The service is very perosnal, which was nice. At check-in we only had 2 towels but they immeasiately gave us more when they realized it. Upon arrival, the owners gave us a tour of the property which was very well kept (no dog poop or anyhting on grounds, a nice forest to walk your dog towards the back of the property.)
Here are some pros:
1. The breakfasts are absolutely delicious!!! The ingredients are very fresh and wonderfully prepared.
2. There is a nice fenced in dog park to play eith other dogs or play fetch with your dog.
3. You can leave your dog at Mario's playhouse anf from 10 to 4 the staff will watch and play with the dogs.
4. The owners are so nice and courteous to everyone and really make you feel weldome and sugest retaurants/hiking trails/skiing if you need some.
5. Everyone else staying there when we were there was very nice, unlike around Boston where I live.
6. Every day they made cookies for the guests at the inn. Also there is a refrigerator for guests to use to store leftovers etc.
1. Mario's playhouse is more of a kennel with dog runs in it. They only care for your dog between the hours of 10Am and 4PM.
Overall this was a fabulous stay and we will definitely be coming again!