Liked it A review of Crowne Plaza St. Louis - Clayton Hotel
My wife and I stayed from a Friday night to Sunday morning in room 501. I note the room number because there seems to be two sections of rooms. The gold elevator takes you to one set of rooms and the silver elevator to another.
* staff was very friendly
* parking was free on the weekends (we were originally charged for Friday parking until I told them that we had arrived at 9:00 PM)
* wonderful bed
* free upgrade to King bed room at Queen bed room rate
* parking garage is connected to the hotel on second level (good because the wind chill was in single digits when we arrived)
* excellent shower head and water pressure
* doors to room and bathroom need to be changed--it's clear they did some remodeling to room, but kept the old doors and they looked worn (and tacky) compared to rest of room; the exterior door also let in light because it was not a snug fit
* instead of removable floor mat in bathroom, they had a carpeted one that seemingly stayed in the bathroom; it had hair on it from the previous occupant
We didn't use the pool, but it looked large and plenty of families were enjoying it. We also didn't use the room service, so I cannot remark on it.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations