Great value! Would stay here again. A review of Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
This hotel is a fantastic deal if you know where to look (several websites that probably buy the rooms in bulk were cheaper than even the official website). I stayed here at the end of April and only spent $68/night for 2 queen beds!
1) Very nice for a 2-star hotel. Lobby was brightly lit and clean. Rooms were spacious. Free internet in the room if you've got a laptop. And good ventilation.
2) Friendly staff. Late check-in was not a problem, and the front desk was more than happy to make small talk, recommend sites/restaurants, and go the extra mile to make the stay pleasant.
3) Deluxe continental breakfast. Do-it-yourself waffles were fantastic. Good assortment (although there's only so much variety one can appreciate for pastries, yogurt and the like!).
4) Shuttle to Airport Station and Logan Airport. Saved a lot of the hassle, and was very frequent.
1) Location - still about a 1/2hr away from central Boston, so not the idal hotel if you're planning to stay out to all hours of night.
2) Shuttle - while it's convenient and very frequent, it was a pain to have to call the hotel AT the airport when you're reay for the bus to pick you up. Doesn't seem to maintain a consistent schedule. (Still a good perk though.)
Would absolutely stay here again. Any price under $120/night is well worth it.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations