Great place A review of Palace Road Hotel Prague
This hotel was more like an apartment within an old house. Our room (Rosebush) was even better than pictured. Very clean. The kitchen is large and fully equipped. We could have made gourmet meals if we hadn't been so charmed by the quality and ease of neighborhood restaurants. The heated towel rack is wonderful and the bathroom is palatial in size.
The only drawbacks to the room
1. twin beds pushed together. someone ends up in the crack.
2. many flights of stairs and no lift
3. at the top of a very steep hill. one kind shop owner told us that the walk would be "very difficult" if not impossible when we asked directions
4. The bathtub has a hand held shower and no curtain, so taking a "shower" involves sitting on the edge of the tub and trying not to spray water all over.
5. The owner is vegan and only offers vegan options for breakfast. If you're on a low-carb diet, try anywhere else in Prague.