Great B&B, Great Town! A review of Forty Putney Road Bed and Breakfast
Forty Putney Road is by far the greatest B&B I have stayed in. I can't say enough great things about my stay at this B&B, but here are some of my favorites:
- Excellent room decor (paisley & doiley free)
- Great location (within a short walking distance of downtown Brattleboro)
- Delicious food (breakfast was served piping hot on the back patio and the mediterranean plate at their pub was great)
- Beautifully manicured gardens (backing up to trails leading to the river)
- Great pub on premises with an excellent beer selection (try the Wolaver's Organic Brown Ale - it's fantastic)
- Two inn dogs (chickie & kodak were very sweet, unobtrusive dogs)
- Very cordial, friendly and informative inn-keepers (Thanks for a great stay Amy & Tim).
I would very highly recommend this B&B for anyone's stay in Brattleboro!