By Far, the Best of the Best A review of Adobe Grand Villas
I am honor to be the first to write a review for this magnificent Bed & Breakfast Boutique Resort. I have stayed at many luxurious hotels and resorts throughout the world and was not disappointed by this place. First I would like to explain the reason I chose to stay here. We had originally booked the Lonesome Dove room at the Adobe Graham Inn (the sister resort), but decided to check out this newer property. Once we saw the rooms and other facilities, we fell in love. We ended up choosing the Cactus Flower room. It was a tad more expensive than the Lonesome Dove ($40 per night more), but well worth it. This property is a lot newer and each room is very well decorated. Our room was upstairs and had a nice view of Thunder Mountain. We also liked the location of the resort better than the other one. It was closer to town. Also all of the villas were equipped with DVD players (rather than VCRs) and all had fireplaces next to the Jacuzzi tubs. The only downside that I could see was that they didn't have the mountain bikes available at the Adobe Villas.
Now for the review...
Things we enjoyed:
1. The rooms were amazing. Each uniquely decorated. I liked our rooms because it had carpet. The couch was amazingly comforatable and was able to be moved right in front of the TV and fireplace.
2. The Bed. This alone would bring us back. It was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on (even better than the Ritz). We never wanted to get out of bed.
3. Kitchenette. We loved having fresh bread baked right in our own room. I have never seen this down anywhere else. We would come back to our room to the wonderful smell. Plus there was always complimentary juice, soda, or water in our fridge. As well as chips and other snacks all free of charge.
4. Bathroom. We enjoyed the jacuzzi tub every night. And the Fireplace was a nice touch. Towels were always changed and were extremely soft.
5. Food. Very well prepared each morning back the Chef. It wasn't too fancy, but tasted great. The afternoon snacks were ok as well.
6. Service. IT was great. Vicki was there for questions and suggestions. Both restaurants that she suggested was wonderful. The turndown service was great and the cleaning service was super.
7. The massage Therapist that they suggested was wonderful. She came right up to our room and did the massage there.
- there were doing some constructions on Hozani street and things were a tad messy with that (but never heard a peep at night or early in the morning)
- Wished that breakfast could be served in our room (although it was a very very short walk to the eating area).
- Wished they had the mountain bikes available for use
- Wished they had a workout room
Other than that, we had a fabulous time and would go back their in an instant. Even though this is a expensive place (we spent close to $400 per night), I think it was worth it. I have never been in a resort quite like it and would definately recommend it if you want to truely experience sedona. Hope this review helps, if you have any further questions, please write me.